Parts & Accessories For Sale!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Malak the Mad, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Greetings All! Welcome to my Parts-Bass/Random-Accessories Blowout!!

I'm selling a number of parts and accessories I assembled last year for a parts-bass project. The project was scrapped in favor of a new one that's underway. What I'm offering is what did not carry over, as well as some other odds and ends that are just taking up space.

All agreed-upon prices will include shipping to the Con.U.S. Any further will cost extra.

1.Mighty Mite Precision Body (Blue Burst) with Fender pickguard: $175 SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This body has seen very little use and has never been taken out on any gigs…only some brief practice time. The pickup route has been shielded with three layers of conductive graphite paint. The pickguard, a genuine Fender replacement, was originally black/white/black. The white pinstripe was given a blue-tint to compliment the blue body. I can supply a set of pickguard screws, chrome or black, at the buyer's request.

Full Disclosure: There are a few dots of the conductive paint on the lower body (man, that stuff is runny!), most of which are covered up by the pickguard. The one or two that aren't fade into the black portion of the burst finish.[/DEL]

2. Squier Deluxe Jazz IV Active Neck: $100 SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This beautiful neck has an ebonol fretboard (not plastic…look it up!) which is incredibly durable and resistant to humidity. Included are the neck plate and screws. I'll throw in the original tuners at the buyer's request. The neck briefly had a set of Hipshot Ultralites installed (see below) so there are screw holes ready for either.

3. Precision Body of Unknown Origin: $40 SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought this off eBay thinking it was a properly finished P-body…silly me. It turns out to have been hastily painted white, probably with spray paint. Since I have neither the skill nor desire to do a full refinish, I'm offering this body of unknown origin up to anyone who wants a project body.

Got an offer? Want to buy a bunch o' stuff and wanna make a deal? Need to know the weight of a particular item? Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer each and every one as soon as I can.

Many thanks for your time! :D
    -Malak the Mad

2. audioglenn

audioglenn Gold Supporting Member

3. Malak the Mad

The Squier neck and tuners are "on hold".

Stay tuned, True Believers!
    Excelsior!!

4. Malak the Mad

"Unknown P-Bass Body" is on hold for bmihalov. Updates shall follow.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Malak the Mad

Also, bar0311 is first in line for the Mighty Mite body, pending international shipping information.

7. Malak the Mad

The Squier neck and tuners have gone to audioglenn, which is waaaaaay too appropriate considering he bought the body-half last year! Yay, Synchronicity!! :D

Also, "The Body With No Name" goes to bmihalov. It will be in the mail ASAP. Enjoy!

8. Malak the Mad

9. Malak the Mad

Back to the top with you!

10. Malak the Mad

11. Malak the Mad

Many thanks to bar0311 for purchasing the Mighty Mite body and pickguard! May they reach their overseas destination safe and sound!!

12. Malak the Mad

13. Malak the Mad

14. Malak the Mad

Since the main items on this ad have sold, I'm moving the smaller accessories to a new thread. Thanks again to bar0311, audioglenn and bmihalov for their patronage.

Later, Y'all!!

15. Malak the Mad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.