1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Parts Bin Sale: Schaller Straplock, Dunlop, Warwick

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Philonius, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

EVERYTHING SOLD Does my thread title need moar spam? Strap lock, straplock, spam eggs and spam.

Anyway, these awesome items deserve a better home. Most of these prices are based on a "cover my shipping and a trip next door to the PO" calculations and may be negotiable. PM me if interested!!!! That works much better than me checking in on the thread regularly. Paypal is just fine.

SOLDGold Schaller Straplock set. Complete, in really great shape. The genuine item. $12 shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]

SOLDDunlop Buttons,silver. They have the internal detent which accepts the strap side locking buttons. Stainless screws included.:hyper: $5 OBO shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]

SOLDWarwick bridge tailpiece, gold. Light wear apparent but plating is in pretty good shape, includes mounting screws. Do I hear $5 shipped CONUS?

[​IMG]

SOLD Copper Shielding Foil, adhesive. One hank measuring 2-3/8" x 20-1/8" Probably (?) from Stewmac. Maybe $1.50 shipped?

[​IMG]

SOLDLonely Fender style tuner. Build a one string cigar box bass or something. $5 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chace90

Chace90 Gold Supporting Member

I'll take the tape! PM sent

3. tdogg

tdogg Supporting Member

I'll take the dunlop buttons and the tail piece! PM sent

4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

pm on gold schaller... holla

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Philonius

Going Fast Folks.

Buy this tuner or the kitten gets it.

7. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

great seller, got my schallers fast. free bump.

8. BryanM

BryanM Supporting Member

Do you know what model bass the tuner is off of? I have a Fender MIM neck that's missing one of the bushings on the tuner, so may be interested but it's hard to tell if it's the same style. (Tried one of my SX tuner ferrules and it was too narrow)

9. Philonius

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.