1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Paypal disputes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RS, Jan 31, 2014.

1. RS

RS

How long do these take to resolve in general? I am pretty sure it will come out in my favor but currently my account is locked.

Thanks

2. RS

RS

No one?

3. Immigrant

Immigrant

I have never had a Paypal dispute, but I may be able to help with the 'no one?' question.

The original question is too vague. Supply more info as to what the dispute is and answers may come easier.

In less than 24 hours, the thread has only had 67 views. Maybe it's in the wrong sub forum? Try 'Misc'.

I could be wrong. I generally am.

4. RS

RS

Sold something on ebay, buyer tried to extort a partial refund on a perfectly functioning, as described item. Have good photographic proof and emails saying he was satisfied initially.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

They are usually fairly quick, but it really depends on the circumstance of the claim.

Though the last claim I made was fairly simple, ebay seller was selling DVDs which were listed like any other DVD would be, but what arrived was DVD-Rs (i.e., bootlegs, probably made by the seller).

7. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

I got scammed like that once years ago.

The seller eventually lost their membership.

8. ridethespiral

ridethespiral Supporting Member

I don't know how long it will take in your situation, but a while back I had to file a claim for $15 for some reason that escapes me.. It took almost a month even though it was no fault of my own.