1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Paypal disputes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RS, Jan 31, 2014.

1. RS

RS Supporting Member

How long do these take to resolve in general? I am pretty sure it will come out in my favor but currently my account is locked.

Thanks
  2. RS

RS Supporting Member

No one?
  3. Immigrant

Immigrant Supporting Member

I have never had a Paypal dispute, but I may be able to help with the 'no one?' question.

The original question is too vague. Supply more info as to what the dispute is and answers may come easier.

In less than 24 hours, the thread has only had 67 views. Maybe it's in the wrong sub forum? Try 'Misc'.

I could be wrong. I generally am.
  4. RS

RS Supporting Member

Sold something on ebay, buyer tried to extort a partial refund on a perfectly functioning, as described item. Have good photographic proof and emails saying he was satisfied initially.
  5. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

They are usually fairly quick, but it really depends on the circumstance of the claim.

Though the last claim I made was fairly simple, ebay seller was selling DVDs which were listed like any other DVD would be, but what arrived was DVD-Rs (i.e., bootlegs, probably made by the seller).
  6. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

I got scammed like that once years ago.

The seller eventually lost their membership.
  7. ridethespiral

ridethespiral Supporting Member

I don't know how long it will take in your situation, but a while back I had to file a claim for $15 for some reason that escapes me.. It took almost a month even though it was no fault of my own.