1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pb 57 70US Fender expert' advice needed!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dragan, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Dragan

Dragan

Hi
    Theres one PB 57 70US (japan) for sale locally and I am bit confused about what 70US is about?
    Id appreciate your help about it.
    Thanx,Dragan
  2. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Not familiar with that. Pics would help a bunch. :)
  3. Dragan

Dragan

just a classic P bass...US means american pick up and 70 (I heard) is for the yen price of 7000.neverthless, I notice that talkbass experts give their best in "difference between P and J" and "what pickguard for my P" threads!
    cheers!
  4. Down_Low

Down_Low

Should also have an alder body rather then a basswood one, as well as US made pickups (no idea why that means they're better?).

Not sure how up to date it is but Kenjis blog used to have a lot of good information on Japanese Fenders.
  5. Dragan

Dragan

thanx buddy, I ll check it out!