1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

PC Game about flying whales

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by trjh2k2, Dec 6, 2013.

1. trjh2k2

trjh2k2

The company I work for is making an indie game and launched a Kickstarter to complete the development of the game:
    Windforge by Snowed In Studios Inc. - Kickstarter

It's a game about building, crafting, exploring, flying whales, mining, grappling hooks, questing, treasure-hunting, steampunk...ing, and any number of combinations of those things.

We're on the LAST DAY of the kickstarter and we're aaaaaalmost there, but need just a bit more help to make it happen.

2. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

The first thing I thought of was the mysterious probe in Star Trek IV that tried to communicate with whales on earth.

Looks cool though.
  3. trjh2k2

trjh2k2

When I first heard "flying whales", I thought it was a Gojira reference.
  4. eukatheude

eukatheude

Saw coverage about your game on RPS. Not my cup of tea but i wish you luck!
  5. trjh2k2

trjh2k2

It's appreciated either way.