1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Peavey Fury Twofer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RED J, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RED J

RED J Play what you want how you want & quit arggerin ! Supporting Member

I have decided to sell my White Peavey Fury, and a second blue body. FS/FT OBO come on peeps !
    It is in VG+ condition, no major dings or chips, save just a little on the edge of the headstock, nothing major. This is what I call the second generation Fury, much nicer fit finish and hardware than the garden variety fat waisted "block logos" which came next.
    It has a very high quality Bartolini vintage voiced pickup. I am including a second body, in turquoise blue. It came from a fellow TB'er who basically gave it to me for the cost of shipping, so I am paying that great deal forward. Rare color, hardware all fits I tried it. It has a greener hue than the pics depict.
    Note the neck is not a drop in fit for the second body, it will need to be fitted, just a little Dremel work probably.
    The truss rod cover is not in the pic, but will be included.
    Plays and sounds mahvelous.
    I am asking $275 shipped lower 48 OBO, or, will trade for something that catches my fancy, no J basses please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RED J

3. RED J

4. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish

This still here bump?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish