1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Peavey G-Bass, exc cond. BLOWOUT FOR $375 shipped~ Few days only. Get it now!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xhawk5, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

BLOWOUT FOR $375 shipped/gig-bag SALE UNTIL THURSDAY.
    Here we have my G-Bass and she's a beauty. I recently acquired this bass and have realized that I'm stuck on 5-string basses. Very disappointed that I cannot keep this. Prematurely bought the 5er I wanted. now I have to blow-out this bass at an UNHEARD OF PRICE!
    The Carbon/Graphite composite neck is excellent with a 1.5" nut. Crazy width and fast as hell.
    8.1 lbs on my digital scale.
    Thundering tone, slap monster, fingerstyle, or a pick. Great tone all the way up and down the neck. Pup is in the sweetest spot I've ever heard.
    Removed old blocks. Cleaned and Oiled the fretboard,( which is flawless btw). New White Vinyl Blocks, centered and straight, they look great! Exc condition, one repaired paint nick by the back control cavity, took me a while to even find it.
    Peavey archived Manual HERE (clik it for the manual)
    18v Peavey Cirrus Preamp.

Photobucket folder HERE

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rotosound Swing-bass 66 series 35-95 gauge, very light and a breeze to play.
    Will safely ship in a Fender Deluxe gig bag.

2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Deal Pending...

4. onemorebass

onemorebass Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.