1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Peavey MD III 16 channel mixing board w/case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by cb56, Jun 4, 2005.

1. cb56

cb56

$300
    16 channels, 6 aux sends!!! carpeted case. case is missing one latch. The board could use a little cleaning, but it has never let me down. I no longer have the owners manual but I do have the original sales brouchure which goes into detail on control descriptions. Prefer local sale but will ship. Buyer pays shipping. I take paypal. send pm if interested