1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Peavey Nitro Bass Professional 4-12 TVX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basscat85, Nov 27, 2013.

1. basscat85

basscat85

I have for sale a 'Made in the USA' 2003 Peavey Nitro Bass Professional Amp & Cabinet. The cabinet has 4-12s, horn, tweeter, removable casters, & recessed handles. The cabinet has 900 watts max power and is 450 watts RMS, and is 4 ohms. The size dimensions of the cabinet are 32" tall x 28" wide x 19" deep.
    The amp is solid state 450 watts RMS at 4 ohms, class 2 wiring, and has a 2ohm minimum load capacity. It has a ground polarity switch on the back of the amp. It has an active/passive playing mode, bright/normal tone mode, gain, contour, low, mid, mid shift, & high EQs, DOT speaker protection switch, tuner send, balanced line-out with level control, pre/post EQ switch, ground/lift switch, post EQ effects loop with a foot switch send & return, and a patch in/out for preamp and power amp. The size dimensions of the head are 7" tall x 23" wide x 13" deep.

This rig is super clean and very well taken care of for 10 yrs old. Smoke-free home. It is a big cabinet and rolls very easy but needs 2 people to carry and load. The cabinet weighs approx 150lbs. It is a heavy cabinet but it has the power, punch and tone that is really unmatched by a small lightweight amp in my opinion.

Located in Somerset, KY. Asking $500. Call or text 606-875-4550.
  2. basscat85

basscat85

Attached Files:

3. basscat85

basscat85

Attached Files:

4. basscat85

basscat85

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basscat85

basscat85

7. JHandley