1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Peavey T-20 FL

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wgfunk11, Oct 16, 2013.

1. wgfunk11

wgfunk11

I learned to play bass by sitting with my mom's old Peavey T-20 FL in my room and playing out of an Essential Elements beginner book. I look back at the experience fondly, but I've decided that it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I'm looking to sell the bass, but I honestly have no reference points as far as price is concerned. I saw this on a website about old guitars and basses: "as well as what would turn out to be a fairly-rare T-20FL fretless version." Does this mean that it's more valuable than other T-20's nowadays? My bass's parts and electronics are all original and work very well, and I have the original case with it. Could anybody shed some insight on this?
  2. wgfunk11

wgfunk11

I've made a mistake! I'm not a supporting member and I indirectly advertised that I have a bass for sale AND I asked about prices. So don't reply to this thread! Thanks.