1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Peavey vs Ibanez

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Blackcatbones, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Blackcatbones

Blackcatbones

Now that ive got the basics sorted out im trying to choose the bass. Its between the Peavey Grind six string or the Ibanez GSR206 6-String. Tight budget. I have a Peavey Grind four string I walked into a shop years ago and heard one and fell in love with the sound baught it on the spot(never learned to play it but slept with it for like a year lol). The GSR popular as well at a reasonable price but I dont know if ill like the sound.
    Where I live theres no shop within almost a days travel. I have to do all my buying online.
    Im trying to get a sound very close to this...

Big type o fan... can I get that sort of sound out of a Peavey Grind? with the right adjustments and such of course.

Thanks again!