Pedal board Trouble.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by keiser8339, Feb 12, 2013.

1. keiser8339

keiser8339

The thought of getting a pedal board has always been very appealing to me. I don't have very many pedals, but having something they were already set up on, would be handy and save time. The problem is - I'm not sure which pedal board to get, that will fit all my effects on it. Here are the pedals I want on my pedal board: BP 200 - Sansamp - EBS Multi-comp - And enough room to fit my G30 receiver. I would also like to add a Boss TU3 when I get it. If anyone can throw an idea or two, towards the right pedal board I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks TB.

Here is what I was looking at - http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-GAT-GPTPRO-LIST

2. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Supporting Member

3. Biggbass

Biggbass Supporting Member

4. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Another vote for Pedaltrain.

Take your pedals and lay them out on the floor. Take some measurements to see how big of a board you need, then check out the different sizes. Make sure you leave some room for the TU-3 and anything else you might want to add in the future.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Got2SadowskyNYC

Got2SadowskyNYC

Disclosures:
    Artist: Sadowsky, Bag End, Visual Sound, Pedaltrain, George L
    Pedals are like chips. You can have just one. Make sure you pedal one with room from growth.

The Pedaltrain mini is great but fills up quick. Get a Pedatrain JR with bag or a PedalTrain 1 with hardcase. Not very big, room from growth for a little around $100.

John, who ones PT is a nice fella.

7. MADChuudoku

MADChuudoku

if you dont want to spend money, go to ikea and grab some GORM shelves, over here they're 7 quid for a twin pack.

8. mcascone

mcascone

Similar to the IKEA idea, but I go to Home Depot and get black shelving boards, and drill holes to pass zip ties through.

9. mcascone

mcascone

I just had Home Depot cut a 2x4 sheet of pegboard into 4 pieces, turning it into an infinitely adjustable board with perfectly aligned holes for the zip-ties. $9. I'm a genius.