1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

pedal chain of command

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by nate56, Jan 24, 2013.

1. nate56

nate56 Supporting Member

Just wondering what your guys thoughts are on my pedal chain. Im having a hard time get a clean tone Im not sure if its because of the boss geb-7 im using or what. I also have a couple pedals im confused on where to put....

Gibson Rd Artist ------>Boss ls-2 (Looping) (Keeley Modded Big Box vintage Rat)----> (Fuzzrocious Demon King)----> ( Fuzzrocious Grey Stache )

Ls-2 output to Boss Geb7 Eq----->Boss Noise Supressor -----> Ampeg Svt-3

and im not entitely sure where to my Fuzzrocious tremorslo, Boss Chorus, Boss Delay and Fulltone Bass Drive Mosfet
  2. nate56

nate56 Supporting Member

And im only using the ls-2 because the keeley modded rat still has some bass loss :/
  3. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

If you plug straight into the amp do you get a clean tone?
  4. nate56

nate56 Supporting Member

Yes! But since i got my geb7 it seems to be distorting it. So im wondering if its in the wrong order in the chain