1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pedals FS: POG 2, B3 plus more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Geddyfleaharris, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I am not using these pedals at all and simply want to move them out to finance some PA gear. I took all of them on trade during various deals last fall. They are all in very good to excellent condition. All prices are U.S. and include shipping to with CONUS and Canada. Paypal is fine. Thanks for looking!

First up is an EHX POG 2. Love the pedal, simply don't have use for it in my band. Comes with box and power supply. Asking $225.00 OBO. SOLD!

Next is a Tech 21 VT Bass. Comes with box. You guys know what this is all about. Asking $100.00 OBO. SOLD

Finally a Zoom B3 and a Roland EV5. Frankly I know nothing about the B3. The intention is to sell them as a package. I might split them up depending on the offer. Asking $175.00 OBO for both. ZOOM B3 is SOLD.

All that is left is the Roland EV5. $45.00 USD shipped in CONUS and Canada.

[​IMG]
  2. vrussell

vrussell

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Geddyfleaharris

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

POG is sold and payment received. thanks Chris!
  4. Geddyfleaharris

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

VT Bass is sold. Payment received.Thanks Vaughn!
  5. Geddyfleaharris

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

ZOOM B3 is sold. Payment received. Thanks Chris!!
  6. Geddyfleaharris

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

EV5 is sold, paid for, shipped and received! Thanks Mike!

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.