1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Pedals FS: POG 2, B3 plus more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Geddyfleaharris, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris

I am not using these pedals at all and simply want to move them out to finance some PA gear. I took all of them on trade during various deals last fall. They are all in very good to excellent condition. All prices are U.S. and include shipping to with CONUS and Canada. Paypal is fine. Thanks for looking!

First up is an EHX POG 2. Love the pedal, simply don't have use for it in my band. Comes with box and power supply. Asking $225.00 OBO. SOLD!

Next is a Tech 21 VT Bass. Comes with box. You guys know what this is all about. Asking $100.00 OBO. SOLD

Finally a Zoom B3 and a Roland EV5. Frankly I know nothing about the B3. The intention is to sell them as a package. I might split them up depending on the offer. Asking $175.00 OBO for both. ZOOM B3 is SOLD.

All that is left is the Roland EV5. $45.00 USD shipped in CONUS and Canada.

[​IMG]

2. vrussell

vrussell

3. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris

POG is sold and payment received. thanks Chris!

4. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris

VT Bass is sold. Payment received.Thanks Vaughn!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris

ZOOM B3 is sold. Payment received. Thanks Chris!!

7. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris

EV5 is sold, paid for, shipped and received! Thanks Mike!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.