Pedals, Lava Cable, Custom Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Philonius, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

I should be practicing right now, but GAS got the better of me and I end up spending way too much time dinking with gear. I'm in the process of going back to basics, selling off my pedals and most of my basses and hopefully becoming a half-decent player some day. Which means: HUGE PEDAL BLOWOUT. Sort'a.

All prices include shipping CONUS, paypal is fine. I can ship to more exotic locales for an upcharge. All pedals velcro’d unless otherwise specified. Send me a PM with questions, offers, et al. Not really looking for any trades[DEL], except possibly a 4 string set of TI Jazz flats.[/DEL].

Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver DI Even better than the ever-popular and much reviled BDDI with the addition of a selectable mid frequency control. Like brand new, with box. $160 SOLD

Demeter Compulator Less is more. This is such a classic, simple, beautiful thing. Turn it on, leave it on. Won't color your tone, WILL control dynamics. Like new. $145 SOLD

Way Huge Pork Loin Maybe not capable of MOAR FUZZ!!! extremeness, but can sure dial in a number of tasty OD sounds from warm tubey to a hint of nasty and beyond.... Mint, includes original screw-on rubber feet and box. $100 SOLD

TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb Versatile, programmable, digital. Does the job well. Like new, with box. $90 SOLD

EBS Multicomp Older, non true-bypass model. I bought this off the 'bay, and it never really worked right. 'Sent it back to EBS and they soldered in some new little colored bits; now it's fine. Shows a bit of wear, some people are just less gentle with their stuff. $70 OBO $70 might not be reasonable; make an offer.

Bellari Rotosound MP 105 Tube Preamp/DI I think these were sold as microphone pre amps, but work well as an instrument DI as well. The unit features both XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs with a 37 dB Pad on the XLR input, 48 Volt Phantom Power, and a Phase Reversal switches. Powered by a SOVTEK 12AX7LPS. No velcro, though I’ll throw some in if requested. Works fine. Oh, how about $40 OBO? SOLD

Lava Cable Kit Like, the best way to wire up a pedalboard. If you ask me. Contains 4 Straight and 6 Right Angle solderless 1/4” connectors, wire stripping tool, and about 6’4” of unused wire- plus whatever short bits of cable I have these made into right now. Mmmmmm... $30 SOLD

Custom Pedalboard and Case Not available in stores! I made this up using an old Corona portable typewriter case. The board is made out of plywood, painted black, velcro’d, holes for cable routing and built to house a BBE Supa-Charger power supply. (Sold Spearately) Attaches securely inside the sturdy case using cannablaized typewriter bits. Very nifty and stylin’. $50 OBO SOLD

BBE Supa-Charger Fits perfectly into the case mentioned above. Comes with box and all the included cables. $100

[​IMG] PDDI

[​IMG]DC

[​IMG]PL

[​IMG]HOF

[​IMG]EBS

[​IMG]MP105

[​IMG]LC

[​IMG] Case

[​IMG]PB

2. Philonius

Lava Cables pending sale.

3. odineye

odineye Gold Supporting Member

PM'd on the Bellari.

4. kylej7

kylej7 Supporting Member

Next in line on the lava cables if that falls through

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tsbratboy

tsbratboy Supporting Member

PM sent on Sansamp

7. Philonius

bump

Mint Compulator

Low mileage Supa-Charger

budget Multicomp

Everything else is gone, gone, gone, and I don't worry.

8. Philonius

Compulator is gone.

9. Philonius

BUMP

Supa-charger and multicomp were listed on ebay today. Not too late to make me an offer. No trades.