1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

People who Tab out tunes

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by iriegnome, Jan 8, 2014.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Does anyone know of a company or someone who tabs out tunes?
  2. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

check out Google. Put the tune name in then tab and away we go!
  3. iriegnome

I am looking to have one of my own tunes tab'd. I don't think google can do that.. I am wanting to see what someone else comes up with when one of my tunes is tab'd out. I am just curious. I think it would be a really cool thing to have (for me personally). Nothing to publish or anything like that. Just a personal thing. Like a birthday present to me.
  4. iriegnome

anyone have any other suggestions
  5. Bassic Playing

Bassic Playing

If you wrote it, wouldn't it be easier to tab it yourself?
  6. iriegnome

I am looking for someone else to tab it out. I think that I would tab something but not really. More that "I know what I should be playing here so this is what it is", rather than "this is what was played"