1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

pf350 into micro vr enclosure

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Nimu, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Nimu

Nimu

hi there,

i just got a second 210av cab for my ampeg micro vr and have the ugly distortion mentioned in other threads regarding this amp. instead of getting the micro vr fixed i am thinking of getting a pf350 which should have the same sound. my question is:

would the pf350 fit in the enclosure of the micro vr? this would be THE solution for me.

i hope that someone can answer the question. have a nice day!
  2. andrklet

andrklet Guest

There is a number of treads on the topic. And the PF350 is said to be a splendid match for the 210av. And even better with two of them. The feet doesnt fit in the cups on top of the cab, but not a problem. Mine will arrive in a coulple of weeks ;)
  3. BassLutz

BassLutz

think you slightly missunderstood OP ... he wants to install the PF350 in the Micro VRs case
    I hope I did read the question correct :eyebrow:

nevertheless, interesting idea ... I found a lot of unused space in the Micro VR when I opened it to change fan
    upon my estimation PF350 board should fit into - if you are willing to dismantle and reassemble
  4. andrklet

andrklet Guest

Oh, in that case, I have no idea. The Micro VR looks cool, but I think that would be too much troble for looks alone.
  5. Nimu

Nimu

yeah i want to put the pf350 into the micro vr case. i am even thinking of using the micro vr´s front panel. already sent an email to ampeg.