pf350 into micro vr enclosure

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Nimu, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Nimu

Nimu

hi there,

i just got a second 210av cab for my ampeg micro vr and have the ugly distortion mentioned in other threads regarding this amp. instead of getting the micro vr fixed i am thinking of getting a pf350 which should have the same sound. my question is:

would the pf350 fit in the enclosure of the micro vr? this would be THE solution for me.

i hope that someone can answer the question. have a nice day!

2. andrklet

andrklet Guest

There is a number of treads on the topic. And the PF350 is said to be a splendid match for the 210av. And even better with two of them. The feet doesnt fit in the cups on top of the cab, but not a problem. Mine will arrive in a coulple of weeks ;)

3. BassLutz

BassLutz

think you slightly missunderstood OP ... he wants to install the PF350 in the Micro VRs case
    I hope I did read the question correct :eyebrow:

nevertheless, interesting idea ... I found a lot of unused space in the Micro VR when I opened it to change fan
    upon my estimation PF350 board should fit into - if you are willing to dismantle and reassemble

4. andrklet

andrklet Guest

Oh, in that case, I have no idea. The Micro VR looks cool, but I think that would be too much troble for looks alone.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Nimu

Nimu

yeah i want to put the pf350 into the micro vr case. i am even thinking of using the micro vr´s front panel. already sent an email to ampeg.