1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Phil Jones D200 micro head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emblymouse, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    SOLD High class micro head here folks. 150W @4 and 8ohms. All brushed aluminum case and turned aluminum knobs. Very well designed and built with an eye for minimalism. Sounds natural, clear and smooth even cranked, but it's not loud enough for rock and roll. Which is ok because this one is all about nuance and subtlety anyway. ;)
    Straightforward EQ, see pix for all the features. This one was a spare and is nice and clean and only lightly used. Comes with a swank shoulder bag too. A sweet unusual little amp!
    Sweet deal too, passing it on for my purchase price $275 + ship.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Onemanbanned

Onemanbanned Supporting Member

3. sonicyoga

sonicyoga Supporting Member