1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Phonic helix 12 mini mixer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Jan 6, 2014.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Media:
    info from Phonic

Mine is the USB version. Fully functional though I have not recorded with it. I have used it with a couple of powered speakers for some 'fools on stools' acoustic stuff. Decent compact little board. 4 xlr, 2 stereo line in (can plug an active bass into a line input no problem), on board effects, monitor send.

I ported it in the pocket of a 2 space rack bag with a graphic Eq mounted. Easy to port little setup for quick and dirty PA. I've bitten the digital bullet and am addicted to my SL board so the analog stuff is just collecting dust...

Has power supply and box. Manual is on line. Driver software is as well. I don't have the Cubase CD.

$55 plus freight from 98651. Conus and Paypal preferred. I get a slight discount on Fedex Ground and will pass that along. I would guess no more than $25...
  2. richntiff

richntiff

Can I get some pics please? Interested! :)
  3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Media:
    Ah, this is pending. Should it fall through, I'll do pics.
  4. richntiff

richntiff

thanks - please consider me next in line :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Media:
    And this is paid. Thanks!