1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Phonic helix 12 mini mixer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Jan 6, 2014.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    209   0   0

info from Phonic

Mine is the USB version. Fully functional though I have not recorded with it. I have used it with a couple of powered speakers for some 'fools on stools' acoustic stuff. Decent compact little board. 4 xlr, 2 stereo line in (can plug an active bass into a line input no problem), on board effects, monitor send.

I ported it in the pocket of a 2 space rack bag with a graphic Eq mounted. Easy to port little setup for quick and dirty PA. I've bitten the digital bullet and am addicted to my SL board so the analog stuff is just collecting dust...

Has power supply and box. Manual is on line. Driver software is as well. I don't have the Cubase CD.

$55 plus freight from 98651. Conus and Paypal preferred. I get a slight discount on Fedex Ground and will pass that along. I would guess no more than $25...
  2. richntiff

richntiff

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Can I get some pics please? Interested! :)
  3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    209   0   0

Ah, this is pending. Should it fall through, I'll do pics.
  4. richntiff

richntiff

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

thanks - please consider me next in line :)
  5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    209   0   0

And this is paid. Thanks!