1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Picked up a like new BBT210 the other day

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by dls119, Feb 5, 2014.

1. dls119

dls119

And can I say that I wasn't expecting much, but man, I'm impressed with the little Yamaha. Gigged it with my little mark 250 head the day I bought it and it was fantastic. Does/has anyone else use these not often talked about cabs? If so, what do you think?
  2. kennyrodg

kennyrodg

I had the 210 a few years back along with the BBT500 head. I sold the cab but still have the head, it comes to every gig for back up. I remember the cab sounded pretty good, wish I'd have kept it now to be honest.
  3. dls119

dls119

I'm very pleased. I haven't really been able to find anything about them online, so I guess they're discontinued. I can see it being in my main small rig for a good long time.