1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pickguard for SX Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rptrsn2, Jan 26, 2014.

1. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aurora Strings
    Can anyone who has done mods on a SX jazz tell me what pickgaurds will fit and cover all screwholes. Dont care if have to drill new holes but want all old ones covered. Would like a precut replacement instead of cutting my own. Thanks
  2. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Disclosures:
  3. johnson79

johnson79

I've got an SX jazz with pj pickups. I tried a Warmoth with a P cut out and it was way off. I don't know if they'll match up to a fender style.
  4. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

I replied to your post on the SX Club thread, guess you didn't see it.
    I bought a pickguard for my other SX jazz from Dragonfire guitar. They are cheap and good quality. All the holes didn't line up but it did cover the old holes completely. I plan on getting another one for the bass I just got today.

http://www.dragonfireguitars.com/Jazz-Pickguards_c114.htm?page=all

By the way where are you in NE Missouri? I went to college in Kirksville.
  5. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Disclosures:
    Thanks , was going to check that thread next. Did they list it for sx ? I dont mind redrilling as long as it covers old ones