1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pickup on the new Guild Starfire

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by robbd258, Jan 30, 2013.

1. robbd258

robbd258

The new Starfire pickup looks like the original that Hammond reproduces. Any thoughts about Guild selling these as replacement parts? (seems a likely source of a new cool alternative pup) And has anyone heard one of these basses yet?
  2. depalm

depalm Supporting Member

Subscribed.
  3. Meddle

Meddle

Maybe that is why Fred stopped making them available online; he was busy making stock for Guild.

I understand though this probably isn't the case.
  4. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

I was under the impression they were made in korea. Until I see some specs and pics, these are vaporware
  5. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member