1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pigtronix Mothership (for cheap) and other synthiness

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

I will probably be adding stuff to this thread in another day or two, so check in periodically.

Pigtronix Mothership UGH, this is a really cool synth pedal. It has a ton of features, it tracks well and IT SOUNDS GREAT! So why am I selling it...I just bought an engagement ring and I think I am going to hold onto my Moog stuff. I am really iffy about selling this pedal. The tracking RIng Mod is an awesome feature. 2 wave shapes (square and triangle), the sub switch (oct down) and clean blend give you lots of sound options. The ring mod and sub are foot switchable so you can add and take away voices to build parts. The Glide is pretty dope, you can do Dr. Dre synths with that on.
    So get this $500 pedal for $300 paypaled, shipped in the CONUS. I will ship elsewhere but I will tack on some more shipping charges.
    I have the box and directions for this.

Boss Slicer MINT...this pedal is so groovy. It has 50 different patterns, a filter that controls the attack and release essential. 20 of the patterns add sort of an arpeggio to the pattern. Also a simple looper in the pedal. This pedal is easy to use, yet has a lot of vaiety in sound and use. A keyboard sounds sweet ran through it, I was running my bass through a MarkBass SuperSynth into this and it just makes Dance or Electronica music happen instantly. There is a seperte volume control for the effected volume and clean volume. Also the pedal has tap tempo. I have the instructions for the pedal (don't really need them though). I'll have to look for the box.
    $150 shipped in the CONUS, I take Paypal

My horrible cell pic of these 2:
    [​IMG]
  2. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Congratulations on the forth coming nuptials.
    Wish I could get that mothership.
  3. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

interesting....
  4. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Thanks Milky!

Something else that is interesting Guz...I can ship today! Also if anybody wants both pedals I will take $435. INSTANT DANCE PARTY!
  5. bclark812008

bclark812008 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have been wanting to try one of the Mothership pedals...unfortunately I am too broke to snag this one! :bawl:

Bump for a sick pedal and a great price!
  6. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

7. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS, D-TAR
    So, you hit the Engage button on the Mothership, huh? Congrats!
  8. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Yes sir! Thanks, I am excited.

I also added a Frantabit for sale it is in a different for sale thread. I will be starting a new larger thread and closing these 2 within the next day or so (everything left in these threads will be in the larger one), I just have to make some final decisions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.