1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pigtronix Philosophers tone FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by paddydukes, Dec 9, 2013.

1. paddydukes

paddydukes Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Looking to trade this for some sort of cool Fuzz. This is a pretty sweet pedal, but just finds itself not in my current lineup of pedals i use. looking for a trade, but if you want to just buy it, heck i would probably sell it, Trade value somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bucks I would wager. Works as it should, velcro on the bottom, i could take it off if you want. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. paddydukes

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

3. Gizmobass

Gizmobass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jamman solo? Any interest?
  4. Hotblack

Hotblack Pay the cost to be the boss. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

5. paddydukes

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

some cool offers but i'm going to hold out and see if anyone in need of a compressor with a "grit" knob has more Fuzz than they need on their board!
  6. paddydukes

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

alright, seems my fuzz needs are taken care of for the time being, so this Pedal is now for Sale at $95 shipped CONUS. Would still entertain trades though, cause why not!