1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pino sighting on Netflix

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by gmarcus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Check out Strat Pack. Pino is playing bass with the second band. Surf guitar great Jorgen Ingmann of Apache fame. He is laying down the sweetest grooves. This is a tribute to Leo Fender on the 50th aniversary of the Stratocaster.
  2. gmarcus

Now he is tearing it up with a country band!
  3. SR505bassman

SR505bassman

Pino plays with the house band throughout most of the concert, and he gets lots of facetime too. Pretty cool!
  4. gmarcus

Pino on bass Brian May on guitar and Paul Rogers on vocals........yeah this is a great show!
  5. gmarcus

Now joe Walsh!!!!
  6. gmarcus

Introducing Mr David Gilmore!!!!!!
  7. RSmith

RSmith Supporting Member

Sweet, I'll check it out. Pino is great!
  8. Sundogue

Sundogue

I watched the whole thing the other night on Netflix.

Anyone notice how much Pino was enjoying playing with Joe Walsh? He was all smiles and really getting into it playing with Joe. Far more than anyone else he backed up for.

Very cool.

Also, anyone else happen to notice Pino's backline? Ashdown heads into Epifani cabs (on top) and Ashdown cabs (on the bottom)? :confused:
  9. gmarcus

I noticed that too. Joe is such a talented clown how could he not have fun and I guess pino gets to play through whatever he wants.
  10. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Supporting Member

YouTube -

GREAT LISTENING! Video, not so much.... 360p

Dan K.