Planet Waves NS-MINI headstock tuner: 2 for $22.50 Until March 1

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kenstee, Feb 20, 2013.

1. kenstee

kenstee Supporting Member

NEW VERSION is $22.50 for two (until March 1) at http://www.bassstringsonline.com/Pl...tock-Tuner-TWIN-PACK--NEW-VERSION_p_1328.html +$4 or so shipping. Discount shows on last page before checkout.

Planet Waves NS-MINI headstock tuner.....with new tuning software for faster response and improved accuracy. The screen is now reversible to allow mounting in front or behind the headstock. The LCD screen is now 3-Color making it even easier to tune in the dark. The screen turns Yellow when almost in tune now!

Cheap enough to have one on each axe permanently.

2. LowLife350

LowLife350

Disclosures:
    none
    Yep, thats $25.00 minus the 10% that is off everything in the store.

Had my first dealing with bassstringsonline last week and am thoroughly impressed. The service and speed almost qualify as a Hot Deal in and of themselves.

3. DavidE

DavidE

The lowest shipping on mine was $7.45, so they ended up being about $15 each. Not that I needed anymore....

4. LowLife350

LowLife350

Disclosures:
    none
    Because of how he packages, I paid essentially the same shipping when I wapped in a set of strings, a string winder and a guitar rest . . . all at 10% off.

It pays (or saves? or something!) to pick up a couple other things at 10% off and stretch the shipping further.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

I hope these work better than the one I bought in December. I love the size, but hate using it. Very imprecise, and hard to interpret what it is telling me. The display is perpendicular to my eyes, parallel to the headstock. Flat and sharp seem reversed, sharp is on the bottom- which is actually to the right of the note letter, which would make sense, but not with the display rotated 90 degrees. Speaking of the note letters, they're highly stylized, which just makes them that much harder to read sideways. Every single time I've tried to use it, I end up just fishing my snark out of my gig bag.

/rant

7. cultrvultr

cultrvultr

I like the old version better than the snark and just bought four of the new ones.

8. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

I will say the snark 'goose neck' is pretty fragile, and the PW one definitely has an advantage there. Both of the snarks I've had have had the ball socket break at the back of the head.