1. Register your FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Please don't send me a PM...

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by jmjbassplayer, Jan 22, 2014.

1. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen

Mar 25, 2005
    ...if you have a query that everyone who reads/participates in this forum could benefit from, or even help you with.

Don't be shy, this is a really constructive and good bunch of people. PM's to me really should only be if you have private biz with me or something.

2. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

So I guess that PM I sent you about subbing for the next Beck tour is a no go? ;)

nataku333 likes this.
  3. Sponsored by:

4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    sorry man, will do

5. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Justin just sent you a PM. Hope it was within these guidelines. It is of personal business. ;)

6. moped10

moped10

Apr 9, 2003
    Wilmington, NC
    Cool- well then..,
    Hi! I'm a multi-instrumentalist on the East coast, with friends and family in LA, and am considering a move out there- I do a lot of gigging and recording over here (44 yrs old) with different bands/projects, but have had to keep a day job because the opportunities to make a somewhat regular cash flow from music are on the rare side- I've always admired your work, me being a bassist as well- Sorry for the unsolicited query, but I figured I'd give it a shot, since your posts on here are anything but highfalutin! I have some friends in the industry there and they've advised me to start working on a musical resume-
    If you have any time at all to check it out that'd be magical :)
    here's me doing an all Moog Sabbath song:
    and here's my resume site, so far: www.moped10.com
    My name is Seth Moody and thanks for the musical inspiration you've given me with your playing!