Please don't send me a PM...

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by jmjbassplayer, Jan 22, 2014.

1. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen

Mar 25, 2005
    ...if you have a query that everyone who reads/participates in this forum could benefit from, or even help you with.

Don't be shy, this is a really constructive and good bunch of people. PM's to me really should only be if you have private biz with me or something.
  2. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

So I guess that PM I sent you about subbing for the next Beck tour is a no go? ;)
    nataku333 likes this.
  3. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2010
    sorry man, will do
  4. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Justin just sent you a PM. Hope it was within these guidelines. It is of personal business. ;)
  5. Sponsored by:

6. moped10

Apr 9, 2003
    Wilmington, NC
    Cool- well then..,
    Hi! I'm a multi-instrumentalist on the East coast, with friends and family in LA, and am considering a move out there- I do a lot of gigging and recording over here (44 yrs old) with different bands/projects, but have had to keep a day job because the opportunities to make a somewhat regular cash flow from music are on the rare side- I've always admired your work, me being a bassist as well- Sorry for the unsolicited query, but I figured I'd give it a shot, since your posts on here are anything but highfalutin! I have some friends in the industry there and they've advised me to start working on a musical resume-
    If you have any time at all to check it out that'd be magical :)
    here's me doing an all Moog Sabbath song:

and here's my resume site, so far:
    My name is Seth Moody and thanks for the musical inspiration you've given me with your playing!