1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

PLEASE HELP ME - I'M GOING BANANAS!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by antotheos, Feb 26, 2014.

1. antotheos

antotheos

Somewhere in this forum -in a thread concerning either fretless or wishbasses i think- I saw the ultimate, most beautiful and insanely stunning bass. AND -being the idiot i sometimes happen to be- I didn't keep any record of it; no pictures, not any name of the manufacturer or the particular model of the bass.

And that thing is driving me CRAZY!!

So all i'm asking is please help me find it! I've already gone through many threads and pages without finding a single hint of it and i'm surely not asking you to do so. All i want is for you to send me any pictures of basses that you might have that match the description below.Many thanks in advance!!

OK so this is all i remember about it:

It (or rather she) is a jazz-style bass with natural finish and a rosewood fretless board with fret indicators. Can't remember exactly, but i think she's not a fender. Her most amazing aspect is the wood of her body: its light in its color and its texture looks like marble. It actually resembles the body wood of the Status below

[​IMG]

Thnx a lot for your help!!!!
  2. Dug2

Dug2

ok, ill be right back
  3. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

Looks a lot like my ESP LTD SM405SL

Attached Files:

4. Space Pickle

Space Pickle

bananas are a bad way to go
  5. azzyrazzy

azzyrazzy

You could look in the "spalted top basses" -thread
  6. snyderz

snyderz Supporting Member

An insanely stunning Wishbass. Cool.
  7. antotheos

antotheos

hey thats a real hot one you got there but its not the one i'm looking for.. thnx anyways!!
  8. Maxdusty

Maxdusty

Did you post in that thread? If so, you can pull it up that way.

no... just checked all your posts- looks like you didn't.
  9. Maxdusty

Maxdusty

10. Liam McMonigle

Liam McMonigle

Pickup configuration? Fret board material? No. Of strings?