1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Please Help! Moses/Warmoth Build.

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Barr Plays Bass, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Barr Plays Bass

Barr Plays Bass

Hello, My name is Brandon. I have recently (This year) Bought a Warmoth Body, And all the hardware I need for a bass, Except the Neck. Both Companies are claiming that the heel Pocket will fit. But as I am in between jobs right now. I'd like to know if anyone knows for certain if the fit would work. I am Looking for a Moses Neck for my G4 (Four string) Body. Please Help. Thanks
  2. kvnjcbsn93

kvnjcbsn93

I believe that moses has a neck thats specifically made for warmoth the gecko so they probably have one for the g4
  3. pilotjones

pilotjones Supporting Member

The G4 is designed to take a standard Fender P/J neck, isn't it? As long as both companies are complying with that standard, where are the problems you're anticipating?