1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Pocket Rockit Yes or No

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by gsprice696, Feb 11, 2014.

1. gsprice696

gsprice696

So I've been doing some looking and I'm reading a little about this product and some people r saying it junk while others love it. Opinions Please or alternatives that r better. Thanks in advance
  2. fkh006

fkh006

My girlfriend has one and she loves it.
    Makes me feel kind of unneeded though.....

:bawl:
  3. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

The BassBootCamp guys are selling what looks like 'last year's model' for closeout pricing ($40) along with registration. I've got a headphone amp that's serviceable (and was $20...) but I thought I'd give this a go in case it's better - or I find myself needing a backup some day.

So - I'll let you know in March, when I get mine...

I'm skeptical of any integral-plug device because I doubt they will be compatible with a Synapse deeply recessed jack - but we will see (and I'm not taking a Synapse to the BBC...)
  4. gsprice696

gsprice696

Word... Yea please let me know what u think of it once u get it.
  5. dropbass

dropbass

I have the vox. Its totally fine sounds good. Loud and has etx in for learning tunes etc.... usually the ones with bass"effects" are unlistenable