1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Post Your B7K/B3K Settings!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Veldar, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Veldar

Veldar

As the title suggests this thread is for posting B7K and B3K settings so people who have just received theirs (i.e. me) have a place to start.

Cheers, Sam.
  2. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Supporting Member

I change my settings all the time, but a good place to start would be to have the blend knob low and now all the way up. I noticed that once I got the hang of it, I was getting nastier/awesomer tones on both my Jazz bass and Bongo when the blend knob wasnt all the way up.
  3. dorknowitzki

dorknowitzki

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector
    blend 3 oclock. level 12 noon. gain 3 oclock. raw grunt. attack boost on.
  4. ysand

ysand

It really depends on the output of the bass used guys.

While I keep the same settings, my Spector Rebop 5 DLX (with very hot output) has a way more overdriven sound than my Squier VM P that is passive.

This means that one's settings won't sound the same in another's case.

That being said, with my Spector I have blend at 10 o'clock, level and gain at 9 so I can have a mild driven sound.

To have the same amount of overdriven sound with my Squier VM P, i have the blend at 3 o'clock, level and gain at 12.

Hope my advice helps :)

edit: FAT and attack FLAT on both.
  5. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

High noon, crank the volume, set it to fat.