power amp questions, only one channel works?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by icke2433, Feb 10, 2013.

1. icke2433

icke2433 Supporting Member

Hey there guys I just picked up a crown xls402 off craigs for what I believe was a steal.

I've gone to the modeling side of things and decided to go eleven rack into power amp into bass cab.

So I did just that, I plugged the output of the eleven rack into the input of the power amp and the output of channel 1 of the power amp into my cab.

After plugging everything in and plugging in a guitar (just to test it) I powered everything up and there was no sound whatsoever. I checked all the cables and found nothing to be wrong, I then plugged the output of channel two into my cabinet and voila I was able to hear sound. I bought the amp specifically to bridge it and use it for my bass. But can't for the life of me figure out what is going wrong, I have since unplugged everything and come to talkbass in the hopes of finding a solution before I fry something out of ignorance.

Any advice?
  2. icke2433

icke2433 Supporting Member

I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum, once I figure out how to delete it it will be placed into the amp section