Practice Tracks

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by markjsmithbass, Dec 2, 2013.

1. markjsmithbass

markjsmithbass Supporting Member

Hi guys. I've just put up a bunch of basic but useful practice tracks you can download from the website (Free, of course):

http://www.talkingbass.net/downloads/

So far I've only uploaded the static chords. All triads and seventh chords are covered so you can use them to practice scales/arpeggio patterns or improvisation. They are just synth and kit backing and 3 1/2 mins each. Avoided bass so there's no muddiness when practicing.
    They're intended as a supplement to my Study Book Of Scales For Bass Guitar I'm releasing soon (for anyone interested).
    There is a bundle download link too. I'll be making plenty of others soon in all keys, with different feels, different progressions and various altered extensions. For now though I'm concentrating on the book.

Hope they're of use to some of you. I know backing tracks are all over the place these days and different players have different preferences.

Also, I'll be uploading all the lesson material and backing tracks from the video lessons to the Download area to make it all easier to find. I've been away for a few weeks on a ship gig so haven't been able to do much in the way of vids but I've planned and written the material for about 15 new ones which should be recorded and uploaded within the next week (in case anyone wonders or even cares at all!) The music theory lessons are about to get a bit more advanced and interesting which I'm excited about.

Cheers

Mark

2. Arizona Jones

Arizona Jones Supporting Member

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate it.

3. Dmwphoto

Dmwphoto what does this light/\ do? Supporting Member

4. Stevas

Stevas

Thanks, these are useful

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. GastonD

GastonD

Much obliged pal!

7. Border

Border

Thanks Mark, I appreciate these and look forward to working with them.