1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Preamp and pots from a Lakland Skyline AJ-55 - 50$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ninnlangel, Nov 15, 2012.

1. ninnlangel

ninnlangel

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi everyone,

I love this bass, but I like them passive. I am changing the whole electronics, and selling the stock parts.

The contents :

Bartolini MK-1 preamp
    - 3 band EQ (including pots - 1 stacked and 1 simple)
    - Balance pot
    - Volume pot

[DEL]Lakland Vintage J Single Coils
    - Bridge : 10.5mm
    - Neck : 10.1mm

I believe that's fender jazz 5 size...
    [/DEL]

I have carefully disassembled everything, but I didn't note the schematic down as I went. You can probably get that from Lakland easily.

The pot covers for the stacked pot are included (chrome), but I kept the other 3.

I'd like to get $50 OBO for the kit, shipping not included, though it should be quite reasonable.

Edit : I am keeping the pickups, I love the sound now that it has been rewired...

Thanks,

NL