1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Preamps galore

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Primakurtz, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

Time to thin the herd & replenish the exchequer, as they say. :help:

Prices include PayPal and FedEx Ground shipping in the CONUS. Not really looking for trades. Thanks!

[​IMG]

1. Early Demeter Bass preamp - back when his company was called Innovative Audio Systems. The classic 1.5 rack space tube pre. She is in great condition, and sounds wonderful. I had planned to send 'er in for a Minnie power amp implant, but never got around to it. Maybe you will - SOLD $350

2. Trace Elliott V-Type - These are simple, solid, and warm. Two 12AX7s. A little rough around the edges, but works and sounds great. SOLD $300

3. The rare Lee Jackson Perfect Connection BP-1000 - three 12AZ7s, crossover, clean to screaming distortion... really cool! A few dents & rust spots, but overall good looking & terrific sounding. GUESS I'LL KEEP IT FOR AWHILE $350

4. Pearce BC-1 - The piece de resitance. This is the Billy Sheehan preamp, in very good cosmetic & perfect working condition. No mods - I don't think it has ever been opened. The best-sounding ss preamp I have heard, with tons of flexibility. The last one of these sold on eBay for $750. NOW ON EBAY, DANG IT

2. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Disclosures:
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    My jaw has never hit the floor so fast....

3. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist and MI Professional... see profile
  4. godspeed68

godspeed68 i like music. a lot.

condition/pics of the pearce?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. godspeed68

godspeed68 i like music. a lot.

sorry - mobile app was acting weird and didn't see the pics.

7. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.