1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Preblem in body?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GoldenRivet, Nov 17, 2012.

1. GoldenRivet

GoldenRivet

Hi every one! Couple months ago I was here about my bass. I read recommendations and told my story to bass master, he told me that he don't know what is with my bass, maby body he told. Oh, forogot :D My problem - E string sounds very rude and bad. In mp3 sample you will hear A string and then E on fifth fret. You will hear difference, hope somebody will understand me. :bawl:

Fender Precision MX 2011

Attached Files:

2. Lemon Of Troy

Lemon Of Troy

Have you changed strings?
  3. SurferJoe46

SurferJoe46

Is that string twisted?
  4. GoldenRivet

GoldenRivet

It's my third string set. I tried high with pickup - nothing. My bass trolling me :crying: :D
  5. Immigrant

Immigrant Supporting Member

Find a new bass master to help you find the problem. It's just as likely to be a bad booty as it is a bad body.