1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Precision Plus Pickguard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by skank_r1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. skank_r1

skank_r1

I have a Precision Plus (boner from late 80s or early 90s.) It has a white pickguard and I'm looking to swap in a tortoise. I'm wondering if I can get a P Deluxe guard and drill an extra hole for the series / parallel button. Any thoughts. Also, if someone has one they'd sell, I'd love to buy it.

[​IMG]
  2. skank_r1

skank_r1

Here's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna throw some Fralins with cream covers in it.

[​IMG]
  3. skank_r1

skank_r1

Is terrapin gonna be my only option?
  4. Marko5657

Marko5657 Supporting Member

Well, if worst comes to worst, you can always get one made from one of the many companies that do that.

Edit: I see that "Terrapin" is one of those, haha... had to google it to find out.