Presonus Studio Channel / VGC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zooberwerx, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

This is the second I've owned and, quite honestly, I have too much stuff collecting dust...4 power amps, 5 pre's, 4 enclosures, 8 maids a milking. You get the idea. No pics at the moment but I'll have some up tomorrow. In the meantime:

http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Channel

Very good / excellent condition with a couple of blems (rack rash) on top. Comes with two original wall warts. Very little studio use and no gigtime whatsoever. I bought it from the original owner who used it for a brief studio project then sold it to me before hitting the road. I'm into it for $125 and actual shipping to wherever you are.

This bad boy works like a charm and comes guaranteed by your's truly. I'll even give the new owner a 48 hour approval period and return / refund option (minus shipping, of course).

Riis
  2. Zooberwerx

Bump it up. Still available and will consider trades.

Riis
  3. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Would you consider trading it for 7 swans a swimming? I also have 6 geese a laying, but I'm hoping to trade those for a set of Aguilar jazz pickups... :bag:

Bump.
  4. Zooberwerx

Hmmm....how much white meat on a swan? They'll be swimming, alright....in gravy!

You're not trying to re-gift me, are you?

Riis
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

No, that would be the 3 French Hens - which now that you mention it have a fair amount of white meat, so I'll hang on to those...
  7. fruitlabor

fruitlabor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.