1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Presonus Studio Channel / VGC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zooberwerx, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

This is the second I've owned and, quite honestly, I have too much stuff collecting dust...4 power amps, 5 pre's, 4 enclosures, 8 maids a milking. You get the idea. No pics at the moment but I'll have some up tomorrow. In the meantime:

http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Channel

Very good / excellent condition with a couple of blems (rack rash) on top. Comes with two original wall warts. Very little studio use and no gigtime whatsoever. I bought it from the original owner who used it for a brief studio project then sold it to me before hitting the road. I'm into it for $125 and actual shipping to wherever you are.

This bad boy works like a charm and comes guaranteed by your's truly. I'll even give the new owner a 48 hour approval period and return / refund option (minus shipping, of course).

Riis
  2. Zooberwerx

Bump it up. Still available and will consider trades.

Riis
  3. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Would you consider trading it for 7 swans a swimming? I also have 6 geese a laying, but I'm hoping to trade those for a set of Aguilar jazz pickups... :bag:

Bump.
  4. Zooberwerx

Hmmm....how much white meat on a swan? They'll be swimming, alright....in gravy!

You're not trying to re-gift me, are you?

Riis
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

No, that would be the 3 French Hens - which now that you mention it have a fair amount of white meat, so I'll hang on to those...
  7. fruitlabor

fruitlabor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.