1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

PRICE DROP!! PT Grande Pedalboard w/Hard Case!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bass10bfb, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Thanks for looking!!! Here is an As New PT Grande Pedalboard with the original hardshell case. I am focusing on preaching the Gospel now, therefore I am selling all of my board and pedals. I velcroed the board and put pedals on it, but it was never gigged or even stepped on one time. It sat in my basement the whole time. Excellent condition. I did have 2 ISO 5 Power Supplies mounted underneath the board. I sold the power supplies, but the mounting hardware will come with the case. It will come with a lot of brand new unused velcro. I can throw in some wire ties if needed.
    Here are the dimensions of the board and case:
    Pedalboard: 42x16x3
    Case: 49x19x9

Here are some pics. I don't have any pics yet of the board empty, but if anyone is interested, I can get some now that most of the pedals are sold:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics:
    http://photobucket.com/PTGRANDE

I am asking $275 for the PT Grande and case for a local pickup. If you want it shipped, I would be willing to pay half of the shipping (U.S. ONLY)!! No shipping this beast outside of the U.S. I can drive and meet within a few hours distance any direction. I don't mind driving.
    The ONLY TRADE I would possibly entertain would be towards a 5 or 6 string bass. I can add cash or I have other stuff for sale/trade I could add for a deal.
    Thanks again for looking and God Bless!!!!
  2. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Anybody interested in this (trades or sell) should PM me.... I am really looking to deal this one and the remaining pedals and pedalboard accessories out.... I will never use them so they have to go. Make some offers guys if you are interested!!!
  3. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Another price drop....... PM for details!!!
  4. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Here are some pics of the empty board. It has brackets for 2 Voodoo Labs pedals (holes are already made; you just need the power supplies).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

Free bump for that monster.
  6. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Thanks jebmd!!! It is such a monster that there is not much interest in it. I would let this go for a really good deal if anyone has interest. I don't have pedals anymore; I sure don't need this monster!!! Hit me up; you might be surprised!!!
  7. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    147   0   1

My guitar player is looking for one of these. I'll let him know ASAP!
  8. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

9. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

How much for that Tennessee Vols cushy chair?........Is it autographed by Lane Kiffin? :p :-D
  10. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

LOL.... Lane Kiffin???? Not a very popular name here in Tennessee, unless somebody is talking about how much they don't like him!!!
    Bump for the Big Orange chair!!!!!
  11. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Yeah Barry, his name was used to rename a Knoxville City sewage treatment center.
    My old room mate in Maryville told me about that.:D

-Brett
  12. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

I don't doubt that Brett!!! No love for Mr. Kiffin in TN.!!!!! Bump for a huge pedalboard that somebody wants!!!
  13. bass10bfb

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

PT Grande still here..... if anyone is interested, I will look at all trades on this one (except pedals and other pedalboards of course). Any bass, amp, etc. Feel free to offer anything. This is too nice to be sitting in my basement getting dusty!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.