Problem to set CHAIN EFFECT on MS-60B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JuanLiga, Apr 8, 2014.

1. JuanLiga

JuanLiga

Hi, I've been reading the posts on this forum and seems like there's lots of people who has the MS-60B, I recently got it and I can't make my custom chain effects, I don't see anyone complaining about that. So, I'm probably doing the wrong way or my unit is defective.

This is what I do to set my CHAIN:
    1 Wait for the Home screen.
    2 Press the left (or right button) for 1 sec.
    3 Select the effect type I want to set with the stomp button.

And thats it! The PEDAL choose the first effect of the selected type. Let's say I select the DYN/FLTR window, the unit will select D-COMP as my choice, I won't be able to select a different effect from that group...

What am I doin wrong?

Regards,

2. JuanLiga

JuanLiga

I found out how to set a different effect, it should be like this:

1 Wait for the Home screen.
    2 Press the left (or right button) for 1 sec.
    3 Select the effect type I want to set with the stomp button.
    4 To select a different effect from Default, use the up and down buttons to settle it.

Now that I found out I feel kind of dumb :D but I swear that I did that and didn't work :bag: ... really I swear....

Regards,

3. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Haha, well glad you got something working. Definitely a learning curve with this pedal, but it all makes a lot of sense once you figure it out.

Also, when you are at the "home" screen you can just button up or down from there to scroll the effects. You only have to hold left or right to add the second, third and fourth effects.