1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Problem with HD Custom Guitars (joshmsr on Ebay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by samurai1993, Oct 28, 2012.

1. samurai1993

samurai1993

Not sure where to post this, so mods feel free to move it :hyper:

Long story short: I bought a Babicz Bridge from this guy (joshmsr) on July 13; it was shipped a few days later. It hasn't arrived me yet, and the guy isn't answering my messages (His last message on Ebay was on September 18):

Since then I've been messaging him (4 messages in total, 1 each week), but he will not answer me. As you may think, I'm way out of the period to make a claim (both in Ebay and Paypal).

The same week that I made that purchase, I also bought a mic for a friend (from another seller) and that arrived just as expected.

Since I'm from Chile delays are probable (I make overseas purchases a lot, both for me and for friends that don't have access to a credit card), but I think 3 months is a little too much. I'm just an undergrad student, I don't have a lot of money, and to lose 65 bucks is a really bad joke :bawl:

2. SurferJoe46

SurferJoe46

I'll stick this in my Evil Bay horror story file. It's getting very full.

3. samurai1993

samurai1993

I'm the other way round, items from China get here very fast (no more than a month). USA takes a little more time.

I had like to say that this post, by no means, is to attack Josh. His rating on Ebay is overwhelmingly good, but wanted to know if the guy... ehm, takes his time to answer from time to time, which could be understandable because it seems that he sells a lot

Well, I think is just bad luck... as I said, a week later from when I ordered the bridge, I ordered a microphone from another seller (also from the US) that arrived without a hicup (A month from its date of shipping, which is the amount of time that usually takes for orders from the USA to arrive)

Also, I searched HD Custom Guitars site and sent him an e-mail from his contact mail there today.

4. samurai1993

samurai1993

he answered me today, all ok, he offered me a refund :D

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PazzoBasso

PazzoBasso

I've purchased from him before - all went well...

I see he's even offered a refund - so all OK as you said...

7. samurai1993

samurai1993

Seller sent the funds, all is ok :D