1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Problems with MIDI setup (possibly problem with FCB1010)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kurotenshi, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kurotenshi

kurotenshi

Hi guys, let me say up front that I have not done any troubleshoot and will only test some more on Monday.

My effects setup is the following: Behringer FCB1010 with PC1 set to CH1, PC2 set to CH2 and so on. The FCB connects to a G-Lab MIDI 3x Splitter that connect to a source audio distortion, source audio bass envelope filter and source audio EQ, the distortion is set to CH1, the envelope to CH2 and EQ to CH3.

Yesterday at rehearsal I had no problems with my setup, today I get to the gig start changing presets and only the distortion responded, I connected the pedalboard directly to each pedal and nothing changed then I checked the configuration and everything was correctly set then I tried setting the envelope to CH1 and it worked so only messages on CH1 worked, either through the splitter or direct.

I have not tested tigre channels yet but this seems a problem with the FCB1010, has anyone had similar problems? Can you tell me other relevant things I could try to sort this?

Thanks