1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Problems with MIDI setup (possibly problem with FCB1010)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kurotenshi, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kurotenshi

kurotenshi

Hi guys, let me say up front that I have not done any troubleshoot and will only test some more on Monday.

My effects setup is the following: Behringer FCB1010 with PC1 set to CH1, PC2 set to CH2 and so on. The FCB connects to a G-Lab MIDI 3x Splitter that connect to a source audio distortion, source audio bass envelope filter and source audio EQ, the distortion is set to CH1, the envelope to CH2 and EQ to CH3.

Yesterday at rehearsal I had no problems with my setup, today I get to the gig start changing presets and only the distortion responded, I connected the pedalboard directly to each pedal and nothing changed then I checked the configuration and everything was correctly set then I tried setting the envelope to CH1 and it worked so only messages on CH1 worked, either through the splitter or direct.

I have not tested tigre channels yet but this seems a problem with the FCB1010, has anyone had similar problems? Can you tell me other relevant things I could try to sort this?

Thanks