1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Props to Grasshopper!

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by sneha1965, Apr 10, 2014.

1. sneha1965

sneha1965

Just wanted to give some acknowledgement to Grasshopper in assisting me with a purchase of a new Sadowsky RV5 in Sherwood Green. When I called Bass Central there were no RV5's in Sherwood Green with any of the US dealers. I also mentioned I was hesitant to purchase anything that wasn't in stock as the weight of the bass was very important. I mentioned I am currently being treated for a bulging disc in my neck and I already have a herniated disc in my back. Lyrica is my best friend right now.

I told him if the bass was over 9 lbs that I would most likely return it within the 48 hr return policy. I told him I was looking for something in the 8 lb range, and the closer to 8 the better. I came home last night to hoping for the best, and was surprised to see the bass weighed 8.5 lbs! Thanks you for getting that right! Now it's just time to get antiquated with her, and I'm already loving what I hear.

Thanks again Grasshopper for listening to what I asked for and delivering!

Stephen