1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Proteus SubDecay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nomadhang, Jan 22, 2013.

1. nomadhang

nomadhang

Thinning out my board to make room for some new pedals. This pedal does some really cool stuff and is a great envelope, tap tempo step sequencer kind of sound when the tap mode is engaged. It's the pedal on the bottom left part of my board. It is in perfect cosmetic and functioning condition, asking 150 shipped. I'm also interested in trades, just let me know what you have (looking for an IE Oxide in particular) Thanks!

TRADED

Link to the proteus webpage:

http://www.subdecay.com/proteus-auto-filter

[​IMG]

2. nomadhang

nomadhang

bump, the proteus subdecay is an awesome no nonsense filter with an added tap tempo step sequencer kind of effect that gets really spacey in a chain environment, will entertain all trades just hit me up

3. nomadhang

nomadhang

bump for a great little filter

4. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Hyper-sloth

7. nomadhang

nomadhang

I have this pedal on hold pending a trade for an Oxide, that proton sounded mighty tempting though, i may be in the market to buy an envelope from 3leaf just to try one out...

8. nomadhang

nomadhang

returned multiple messages to the person that I had this on hold for the Oxide for with no response, so back to the block it goes, really hoping/looking right now for a Fea Labs Opti-Fet or IE Oxide.

9. nomadhang

nomadhang

still available if anyone wants to scoop it up for a nice price

10. Hyper-sloth

3Leaf Audio Proton still here! Wasn't wanting to sell, just miss me old Prometheus...