1. Welcome to the premier online bass player community and classifieds!

Register a free account to remove in-screen ads.

Prymaxe vintage

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by StringslamDan, Jan 29, 2014.

1. StringslamDan

Nov 18, 2012
    Just a heads up, www.prymaxevintage.com is having a 15% off sale! This includes Darkglass pedals which are usually never onsale anywhere. I just picked up a new b3k for $211 w/free shipping. They have a lot of great stuff on their site! Check it out. Dan
  2. At check out no discount for me
  3. StringslamDan

Nov 18, 2012
    Use the code "save15". The discount code is at the top of there home page. Hope this helps.
  4. Thanks! I just ordered the same thing.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    Prymaxe is having a 3 day sale. 20% off everything on the site. Code is THANKYOU20
  7. MHS65

Feb 2, 2010
    Lots of exceptions.
  8. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    Ugh, that sucks. Thought I was going to be able to get a nice discount on a Darkglass B3K pedal. But nope, not included in the deal. Sitewide my @$$!
  9. rizzo9247

rizzo9247 Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Send them a message via the chat option on the lower left. They usually honor the coupon.
  10. godblender

godblender Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2009
    They wouldn't even offer the coupon towards a $700 gift certificate I requested. I'm likely done dealing with them now and I've been a solid customer there. Ah well...
  11. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2008
    North Texas
    why would a business ever offer a coupon useable towards a gift certificate only to have the customer wait for another sale to use it? I doubt they're in business to lose money.
  12. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!! Supporting Member

Good luck trying to pull that scam anywhere.
  13. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2011
    There are NO exceptions of you call or use the chat box. Other than gift cards...
  14. godblender

godblender Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Well actually it wouldn't have occurred to me to purchase a gift card except that after using the chat box to inquire about one of several pedals that they wouldn't discount their representative says, "I can't discount that product but I can give you 20% a gift certificate." Great. I try and apply the coupon code, which doesn't work, and the guy tells me that I have to buy the product and then he'll refund me 20% of the total purchase price. I only had a certain amount of money to work with so I couldn't buy the pedal.