SOLD PT Pro Soft Case Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Adamixoye, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

Price:
    $75shipped
    I bought a PT Pro last year. I'm really happy with it, but last month I decided to upgrade to a Mono case. I would describe the original soft case as in very good shape. It has been "gigged" to church/practice about 20-30 times over the last year. There's nothing wrong with it, all of the zippers and such are in great shape. It's possible there are some minor scuffs that are barely worth mentioning. Put another way, I would not describe it as minty, but I would describe it as "functionally new," as anything that may be in less than 100% perfect condition shows no sign of wear/tear that could be a problem down the road.

Again, I decided to go with the Mono case because I have a lot of heavy, digital pedals and I wanted to add some protection. This case is great for what it is, it just doesn't have that same padding. If you just need a functional carrying case---a spare for a PT Pro you already own, or maybe you want to do a DIY board---then this could be a great match for you.

Pics posted below. I'm thinking $75 Paypal and shipped (shipping now INCLUDED in the price). I'm trying to see if I can fund something else, so I'm not really interested in trades, and even if I were, it would take me too long to list the things I'm maybe a little interested in vs. the things I'm definitely not interested in.

Hit me up, let's see what we can work out.

The third picture shows the only scuff of any significance I could find when looking over it---but it's just a scuff, no compromise of integrity for the case. I would still call it 90-95% mint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. Adamixoye

Price drop bump.

PM with offers. Still not crazy about trades, but I will listen to anything, the worst I can say is no. To give you a little help, though, I would most be looking for fuzz, pitchshifting, synthy/weird, or utility (like a 1590A TRS dual footswitch). I don't have any interest in reverb, delay, or most modulation/filter.
  3. Adamixoye

Another price drop bump. I wasn't totally sure what to put this at. New case+board is $150 from all reputable sources. I figure it's easier to buy this case for a DIY board than the other way around.

Again, hit me up for offers.
  4. twocargar

twocargar Supporting Member

Is this the 34" x 18" x 5-1/2" case? If so, I might be interested.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Adamixoye

It's the standard PT Pro case, which fits the 32"x16" board. According to the internet, the dimensions you cite are the correct ones (34"x18"x5.5")---I'm not sure if they are the interior or exterior dimensions, but there is a fair bit of clearance for the 32"x16" board.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  7. twocargar

Cool. I was thinking of using it for my MIDI bass pedals, but wonder if it would be sturdy enough to carry them instead of a heavy flight case.
  8. Adamixoye

I would recommend finding internet reviews and seeing what you think. I never had a problem with sturdiness. My PT Pro was nearly full and very heavy due to some large pedals, and the case is still in great shape. As I said in the above post, I was simply more concerned with padding. This case works as a carrying case but does not offer a lot in terms of padded protection (it has a little, but not a lot). As careful as I try to be, there was a time or two when I set the case somewhere in an awkward position and it tipped over undesirably. Nothing happened to my pedals (or the case), but that's why I opted for more padding. But more padding doesn't come cheap, the Mono case I bought, even after some discounts, is more than twice as much as what I'm trying to sell this for.
  9. twocargar

I think I'm going to end up making a road case for my pedals. Thanks, though. GLWTS
  10. jasonmitsch

jasonmitsch

11. Adamixoye

Still available and pricing update bump.

I made an estimate of shipping, it was more than I expected, but it is now included in the price (and it's actually another tiny price drop bump because of how much shipping is). I will consider offers, especially if you know of a better way to ship this on the cheap. I have an 8"x22"x34" box which fits it perfectly (it's the box from my replacement Mono), and box + bag is a shade under 10 lbs. I calculated with USPS, assuming they would be cheapest. I'm going to look into UPS and Fedex as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.