1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

PVDF Piezo Film for DIY Piezo pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Aaron, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Aaron

Aaron

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I back-ordered a number of these tabs from the manufacturer because the ones typically available don't cover low frequencies as well. The problem is that I had to order more than I needed to fulfill the minimum order. This is a great opportunity for a DIYer to try out these tabs without investing a lot of money and without the 6-8 week wait.

These sound miles better than ceramic disc piezos, and for bass (and low frequency instruments) they are a lot better than the small Parallax tabs from Mouser.

I have two sizes:
    .64"x1.63",40um,1.38nF (4 available)

.64"x2.86",40um,2.78nF (5 available)

I'm selling the smaller ones for $5/piece and the large ones for $7/piece.

$2 shipping per order

$50 shipped if you want all 9.

Attached Files:

2. TimoVP

TimoVP

0   0   0

Hi Aaron,

I'm interested to get me piezo film pickups for my EUB and DB. Do you still have some left? I live in Helsinki Finland...

BR Timo