1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Question about IRealPro- from the old guy

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by Davesound, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Davesound

Davesound

Hi

I'm trying to print out the chords which come up on my IPad for the song(s) I select.Of course my printer is connected to my Apple computer.Don't see this feature anywhere on the IPad screen.May not be able to do this ? I'm really not good with computers,so the simplistic answer is what I'm looking for.Thanking you in advance for all your help!

Thanks

Dave A
  2. Latitude94941

Latitude94941

Hi, Dave,

You need to look into a program called Printopia, which will allow you to print from your iPad.

Simple, easy to set up, and has worked great for me.