1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Question about ordering a Music Man bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by u84six, Feb 3, 2014.

1. u84six

u84six Supporting Member

Looking on the site, I see that they have all sort of variations, like color, neck and neck width, pickguard, pickups, etc. So how do you go about ordering a specific configuration? Does anyone know a good dealer who can do this? None of the stores that sell them have the config that I want.
  2. lowfreqgeek

lowfreqgeek

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Regenerate Guitar Works
  3. gigabyte3

gigabyte3

Guitar Center can also....as long as you have the right sales rep working with you.
  4. u84six

u84six Supporting Member

Interesting. I'm kind of surprised by this. But thanks for the info!
  5. Caca de Kick

Caca de Kick Sponsored by Jagermeister Supporting Member

The last three Musicman's I bought/or ordered through Martin Music in Memphis, They gave me the best deal of all the others.

http://www.martinmusicguitar.com

Put a down payment for ordering, then it takes 3-4 months to complete.
  6. u84six

u84six Supporting Member

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!
  7. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist Supporting Member

I don't know about ordering different neck widths. Those are pretty much set in stone on any particular model.

I've dealt with Perfect Bass and Bass Central for EBMM purchases/ordering. I prefer Bass Central as they offered a much better deal and didn't require a huge down payment.