1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Question about sealed 215 cabinets.

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by shoot-r, Nov 26, 2012.

1. shoot-r

shoot-r

What commerical bass cabinet manufacturers have "sealed" 215 cabinets available?

Was Bergantino the only one?
  2. shoot-r

shoot-r

Anyone?????
  3. craig.p

craig.p

When you say "commercial manufacturers," does that include the build-to-order shops? There are shops out there that'll build you whatever you want. That's their business.

The really big household names, though . . . can't think of even one that builds a sealed 215.
  4. nysbob

nysbob

I think Marshall and Hiwatt may have made some. I can't think of any other current production ones, though.
  5. shoot-r

shoot-r

This is what I was wondering. ^^^

Berg was the only recent, commerical manufacturer I was aware of offering a sealed 215.

Guess I'll have to consider a second Ampeg PF-115 sealed cabinet and stack em'!
  6. 3rdcurve

3rdcurve Supporting Member

I believe markbass made a classic 2x15 that was sealed.